Anyone want to edit my music photos?

hrry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hrry.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been playing around editing these but i need some ideas, if anyone wants to have a go feel free.

tumblr_leo4a40FWj1qcb0x9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_leo4juK69O1qcb0x9o1_1280.jpg

Thanks.

Not much can be done on the black and whites. Maybe posting colour images would inspire people more?

I'm not liking the images, so hard to come up with interesting edits

Not much can be done on the black and whites. Maybe posting colour images would inspire people more?

+1... There doesn't seem to be anything special about them at all... Normally we only edit photos that we take and like...

I shot them in B&W i can bring the colours back on UFRaw but i don't think they will look too good in colour.
I added a Lomo effect and cropped this:
tumblr_leo4z1WdgC1qcb0x9o1_1280.jpg

Yeah... I mean there's not really much too them no offense... so there's not really much editing can do short of making them just look silly (if you went crazy on the effects and filters and what not...)

:thumbup:

Yeah, true i think i kinda rushed the whole posting process without sitting back and having a look at the photos.
I do kinda like the last one but...

I shot them in B&W

Unless you are shooting film, there is no real reason to shoot and force a black and white image when you can convert it to black and white later in post.

I do on occasion like to see the image on the viewfinder in black and white. The picture style you select only affects the jpg image.

So if you shoot in RAW, the jpg that is created to show you the preview on your LCD will be black and white but the image saved on your card will be full colour

If you shoot in jpb, both the preview jpg for the LCD and the file saved to your card will be according to the picture style.

I actually like the first one. Surprised to see so much dislike.
Anyhow, I know so little about editing, I couldn't help you.

Most reactions

Back