Anyone watching Olympic Hockey?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished watching Slovakia-Russia and it was a terrific game! Wow!!

Anyone else saw it?

No, but I did see some of Kazakhstan vs. Sweden game this morning, Sweden was up 5 to 1 I think, right not the only think on is curling and I about sick of it.

The only hockey games I've seen so far have been the Canadian womens games. We've been doing awesome :)

Yet another heart stopper! Switzerland defeated the Czech Republic. Wow!!:stun: :stun:

Am I the only one watching the Olympic Hockey here?:confused:

Canada is whooping Germany, 3-0 in the first 12 minutes of play!!!

C'mon people, there's excitement in the hockey world...

sorry mitica....the only thing i know about hockey is when you do bad, you sit in time out....

and that if you go to a fight, a hockey game might break out...

thats it.... plus i'm at work, and i cant watch tv.....

i will try harder...k?

All the games are on at 4:00 in the morning (or some other crazy time)...and I'm not too excited about watching them on tape delay.

I'll watch the Canadians in the medal round...when the time comes.

WTF? Switzerland over Canada (2-0)?? :stun: :stun:

Wow! That's a shocker!...

Mitica100 said:
WTF? Switzerland over Canada (2-0)?? :stun: :stun:

Wow! That's a shocker!...

Ya, that's crazy. Good on them for beating the Canadian team. Although, the Swiss player who scored both goals was born in Canada and married a Swiss girl. Looked to me like the Swiss just wanted it more...that's the problem with filling a team full of superstars...not enough grinders.

How about the American women losing and having to play for the bronze? That was also a shocker.

And now the American men lost to Slovakia too...
I'm lookin forward to the the gold medal game for womens on monday.

Big Mike said:
Ya, that's crazy. Good on them for beating the Canadian team. Although, the Swiss player who scored both goals was born in Canada ...................

Did I mention the "Swiss" player is from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.

A shamless plug for my hometown. :)

i was watching the Canada - Finland game where Canada lost.... that was the saddest display of Canadian hockey i've ever watched.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back