Anyone win any money on the Super Bowl?

Seems kind of odd that you won $500 betting against the team you wanted. I guess people do it all the time though.

Seems kind of odd that you won $500 betting against the team you wanted. I guess people do it all the time though.

I won $500 based on the scores after each quarter. I didn't bet for a winner or loser, I figured the Patriots were a sure thing. But, apparently not. Oh well, there's a lot more important things in life than sports.

Like money, won on sports.

I won $500 based on the scores after each quarter. I didn't bet for a winner or loser, I figured the Patriots were a sure thing. But, apparently not. Oh well, there's a lot more important things in life than sports.

Like money, won on sports.

Nice, very nice! :lol::lol:

Yeah, people say money can't buy happiness, but that really depends on what you value most.

What I valued most is gone, and money will never, ever bring her back.

But money can distract me from the pain, at least for a little while.

But I think it's a sign, that I've learned something since my girlfriend passed away, because I won $500 and didn't even smile. It's amazing how loss really changes how you view gain. It's amazing how loss changes how you view everything.

I didn't bet on the game..but I was so happy to see the Patriots lose! I'm not really a Giants fan, but I'm a huge Patriots anti-fan.

A lot of people don't like the Patriots. Is it because they were so dominant all year, or is it because they had that 'spygate' scandal?

Or is that you're just jealous of Tom Brady having Gisele Bunchen?
I'm jealous.

Go Giants!!! YEAA for them. I knew that the only team that can beat the Pats were the Giants.. They almost did it... Ive been a Giants fan since birth,,, born and raised in NYC !

my buddy won 80 bucks based on the final score. He was pretty excited. I wanted the Patriots to win just on the fact I'd be able to witness a perfect 19-0.
I didn't care that much though. I'm a Colts fan.

my buddy won 80 bucks based on the final score. He was pretty excited. I wanted the Patriots to win just on the fact I'd be able to witness a perfect 19-0.
I didn't care that much though. I'm a Colts fan.

Colts?! BOO.

But seriously, I'm pretty disappointed that the Patriots lost. But it's what my girlfriend was hoping for all season, that they'd lose, so it's not so bad. I'm sure wherever she may be, she's pretty pumped about it.

A lot of people don't like the Patriots. Is it because they were so dominant all year, or is it because they had that 'spygate' scandal?

The pats are prime example of all the talent an none of the heart. They got outplayed by their own underestimation of their opponent. I see that asshat Tom Brady giving an interview before the game and he all but completely dismissed Giants as a formidable opponent.

All the road victories started to add up... When they beat Dallas I started thinking... When they the Packers at Lambeau in -20 degree temps... Thats when I knew the prissy pats were in for a world of hurt.

and 1 sec or not... Belicheck walking off the field and leaving his team was the most disgusting display of sportsmanship I have ever seen in my life. Im so happy the Dolphins didnt loose their record to a sorry bunch of creeps.

I just hate the '72 Dolphins. That's why I was rooting for the Pats.

That and I wanted to witness history.

Oh, and i didn't put any money on the game. I never bet. I always lose.

Most reactions

Back