What's new

Apple now has a camera that can use both NIKON and CANON!

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A new product from photojojo.com LOL
july-preview-banner2.jpg
 
What is the crop factor? 16x?!
 
One can only justify putting L-Glass on the holiest of phones.
 
If only I had an iPone!
 
I have an iPhone. I have a DSLR. I also have a toaster. They all have their uses...
 
Use the DSLR to take pictures of the iPhone in the toaster.
 
Which is it really... lens mounted on iphone, or iphone mounted on the lens?

I don't think people are going to buy a bunch of lenses to try this out, but for people who happen to have both iphone and lenses, there is nothing to lose for trying.... to be an idiot:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom