Apres eclipse

Whoa, what a beautiful, peaceful scene! The colours of the sunrise are spectacular, and you caught it at just the perfect time. I like the orange glow of the sun just visible behind the clump of trees in #1 and 2. The purplish reflection in the water (in #1) is sweet, especially with the little outcropping of land making that 's' shape. The colour of the clouds in #1 are spectacular and their 'shape' really draw one's eye into the shot. The pink rays of the sun shooting upward in #2 just make me go 'ohhhh'. The third shot is lovely too, with those shades of purply blue that remind me of all night drives and the dawn just starting after the dark of night. (I know the third shot is just further away from the glow of the sunrise, but it's the shade of blue that reminds me of, well, the crack of dawn. I don't think I'm expressing that very well. Hope you can figure out what I mean). Although I'm definitely not a morning person, I love sunrises and the peaceful, hopeful feeling they evoke in me. These pictures do that too.
:hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back