AprilRaven!!!!

ah..raymond... your so very funny....told ya, not a photographer, wish i was, but cant quite attain your status..no matter what...!! thanks, though, my friend....luv ya, mean it.

destin, dude, your the one who needs to jump in the dark side pool, get wet, take a swim...grab a coffin and sit a spell...we love new blood...wahahaha...

CHASE???? chase wrote to me????????? someone pinch me, i think i just became alive again!!!

jonmikal.....God love ya.... let me get you a spoon....!! gonna stir, stir it right, 'eh?
i sure miss you on here .... its not the same without you here, ALL the time.....as far as favoritism... i have always been the black sheep...
nothing changes in life....the good news is, most of the people who are
" in the know..in the light" are not the ones who are always remembered...and for what its worth...very few forget me, after they meet me...( for good or bad, who knows..??)

" good girls never leave a mark in history..."

thanks all ya'll... your some of the best the world has to offer... in photography, friendship, and love......

Whew, glad I made it to the forum in time to wish you a happy 5k. Just 6 more posts...c'mon, you can do that in your sleep! :mrgreen:

LOVE your posts...both comments (which never fail to crack me up) and your pictures, which are always wonderful. You have been so supportive of me and many others on the site. Without a doubt you're one of the people whose posts many many many of us look forward to each day. What would become of OT without you? Hope we never find out.

Here's to another 5000 posts (at least) filled with laughter, good times, and great images. :hugs:

Congratulations for when you get there... i think there may be a distubance at the graveyard tonight...

Ya gotta catch up April. Me be thinkin your a few posts behind me.

thinking i am gonna beat chiller....!! ( without a stick!!!)

come on cannuck....show us your hockey playing moves...

your fellow canadians are pulling for you.......

Maybe I will go play Word Association for the first time to catch up.

Most reactions

Back