AprilRaven!!!!

Bout time April. Congrats girl. I always appreciate your comments, and love your posts.
Now lets go turn the darkside upside down.

Here is to another 5000:hugs:

JonMikal said:
lets go raven! :thumbup:

whose side are you on?

FIrst you taunt Chiller about Raven beating him ...

Then you motivate Raven ...

Is that fence comfy?!?! :lol: :lmao:

chiller, your just awesome, man.... i so dig you, your always ready to go underground.....your stuff rocks...

jonk... i am really starting to dig canadians a bunch....with the exception of a few i have met, most of ya'll are just wonderful people i love having as neighbors...

heres to back yard neighbors!!

nicole.... spewed ice water on the screen.....your killing me here...

jonmikal, you heathern.... its from being up around all those politicians that makes him naturally straddle the fence...he cant help it...

watch for splinters....( besides, do you want chiller mad at you, or me??who scares you more???)

aprilraven said:
watch for splinters....( besides, do you want chiller mad at you, or me??who scares you more???)

isn't that kinda like the 'which came first ... the chicken or the egg'?

It's an age old gig, Raven ... one that will have this forum stumped for years to come ...

(just kidding ... neither one of ya'll are scary!)

thanks to you calliopallie! you keep the meds coming, my friend...

i really think i am leveling out, now...dont you...?? ( eye licker...teeth sucker that i am...)

aprilraven said:
ok, nicole..... you know how easy it is for me to scare the beejeebers outta anyone...!!!

my talent in life....

take you a while?

anicole said:
take you a while?

:lol: kiss my royal beejee..would you...? ( that singular for the group in the '80's....)

how would you prefer me to spell it, oh great and powerful english
student extrodinare????????????????????????????????????????????

and i care, btw... cause i never say heebee jeebeis...or
beegeebies or m.o.u.s.e. geebies....geebies on the half shell...
jeebers creepers...

jumangi .....juju berry....ju-lian.....what EVER!

just gonna go back to cussing . i can spell sheeit... ( kinda.)

aprilraven said:
:lol: kiss my royal beejee..would you...? ( that singular for the group in the '80's....)

how would you prefer me to spell it, oh great and powerful english
student extrodinare????????????????????????????????????????????

and i care, btw... cause i never say heebee jeebeis...or
beegeebies or m.o.u.s.e. geebies....geebies on the half shell...
jeebers creepers...

jumangi .....juju berry....ju-lian.....what EVER!

just gonna go back to cussing . i can spell sheeit... ( kinda.)

Sssssshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

all I meant was it must have taken you a while to come up with that word ... I don't think I've ever heard beejeebers ... that was a good one ....

But since you've chewed on my arse ... :er:

bring it on sister.....

but you know that you have every word organized, filed, color coded and the definition ready....your middle name is websters..

i, however tend to muddle thru on my measly little brain with spelling, not one of my stong suits...

and you gradiyated on comma lung audie...and won all manner of awards and prizes for brilliance in aka-dmeics...

me, however, i'm 'oner grad of hoked on fonics.

wtf are you lot talking about.... im trying to understand...... but its a dialect im unfamiliar with....... btw congrats on finally getting past the 5k april.... even tho you spamed hard to get there.... its ok.... we've all done it... just speak english!!!....... (or latin or aramaic) :mrgreen:

what's going on ....
what just happened here ...
what show am I watching?!?!?

DId you not take your meds? You skip one and now Mistress will have to give you a shot ...

comma lung audi ... wasn't that how Great Grandma said come along out here?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back