What's new

Aquarium

NewEden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Castle Rock, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been to the Denver Aquarium a few times now. Thought I'd post a few of my favorite shots.

#1
Hang_on_by_neweden.jpg


#2
Fish_thing__by_neweden.jpg


#3

JellyFish_by_neweden.jpg


#4
The_Mist_by_neweden.jpg


#5
Suckers_by_neweden.jpg


#6
Kitty_by_neweden.jpg


Last one's not great quality, but just liked the look on the tigers face (yes this was still at the aquarium).

Was having problems with alot of exposures in there. Its a dark place, and they dont hold still very well. Still fun experiance though.

There's a few more of these in my deviant art gallery too.
 
Wow, great shots! I really like 1, 4 and 5 especially - great detail on that one. I've heard aquarium shooting is really tricky - you seem to have done a great job with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom