Architecture in Berlin (1)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While on holidays, we also went into Berlin for an afternoon to walk around and marvel at all the old, renovated old, and brand new there is, buildings-wise, you know, what with all the very new buildings that now surround the Reichtstag, or Potsdamer Platz. Even though the family were always walking on and I could rarely stay and really compose, I think I got a couple nice ones. I chose all in all 25 pics on architecture which I plan to show you in about five threads or so :shock: ... I hope that is ok with you?

Let's begin:

178966837.jpg

A detail of the Reichstag building with a nice reflection off the big glass dome in its centre

178966847.jpg

In the new Government Quarter

178966842.jpg

A detail

178966831.jpg

Part of the Quadriga on Brandenburg Gate

178966824.jpg

Detail on Potsdamer Platz

hey corinna great to see some photos from you! :D :D :D
real neat series.. im loving the symmetry and the shadows in #3
looking forward to the rest...

thanks for sharing :D

Thank you :goodvibe:

Makes me happy to get some nice comments on my pics.
And yes, I liked the forms and shadows of 3, too, so I had to take this photo ;).

It is 3 and 5 for me as far as favorites. I do like 1 for the cool reflection you got and the architecture of the older buildings. I may have to see if I still have any pics left from when I was over there in the Army.

I like 1 (for the colour provided by the flags) and 3 (good eye re the shadows there!) Good shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back