What's new

Architecture shots

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
In my opinion these are some of my best shots, I hope you all enjoy them! I'm running out of things to shoot in this town though, it's only so big! =P I have a lot more to post, so look out for new threads tonight!







 
#1 is my favorite.

just ... wow!
plan on putting that one in your store?
 
kalee said:
#1 is my favorite.

just ... wow!
plan on putting that one in your store?

Thank you, and yes ma'am! I plan on putting quite a few up in my store. And I've been talking to a local coffee shop here, and it looks like at the end of December they may be putting up ten 8x10 prints of my photographs, framed, and for sale for $75 a piece. I'm so excited!
 
:)
cool!
i'll keep checking and watching for that first one to hit the 'shelves'. ;)
 
it is #1 for me.. nicely exposed.. like the sky there..
cool shots.. the tones on the bw are very neat :D
 
The colors in #1 are nice, but the sky really adds to the photo. I like all of em!
 
Cool!
You're going to sell?
I'd buy.
Only are you "a tad" too far away from me...

I really, really, really like the first here! But that one is immediately followed by the corner of the bank in the last one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom