Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 1, 2005 #16 #2 is my favourite. Great shots Jon! Rob
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #17 They're all good, but I like the last one best. Something about that perfect sky....
highbred3d TPF Noob! Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 108 Reaction score 2 Dec 1, 2005 #18 great shots, I have to go with 1 as my favorite as well. The forms and textures of the building are what grabs me
great shots, I have to go with 1 as my favorite as well. The forms and textures of the building are what grabs me
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 1, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 Thanks!
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 1, 2005 #20 First and last do it for me. great sky offsetting these shots. Nice work.