Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ONE
Whiteflower.jpg

TWO
Spidey.jpg

THREE
Spidey2.jpg

The second one is by far the best, very interesting composition and good dept of field. The third one, I don't think that's a very attractive angle of a bug but that's just me. The flower one doesn't really catch my eyes either, sorry.

#2 is incredible! The others didn't make me stop, but interesting none the less. Two is deff. the money shot tho!

#2 definitely very good...but spoiled by the dust spots.
Mike

Not really, you might want to clean your sensor.

How do I clean a sensor?

I would make sure you lenses are clean before you rush into cleaning your sensor. The dust spots aren't in the same place, which would make me think that the dust is on the lens and not the sensor. I may be way off base here though, anyone else have a firmer idea?

How do I clean a sensor?
This is what I use.
Here is the Tutorial.

It's not rocket science, but if you are hesitant, by all means take the camera to your dealer/service center.

Seconded the "nice - spoiled by dust spots" vote - shouldn't take much to clean them up though...

If you are too afraid to clean your sensor (I know I was for MONTHS!), clone out the spots in pp work, that is what I (still need to) do... for while I got the "first spots" taken care of when I finally set out to clean my sensor, I got new ones now :roll:

But I must say that, yes, the second sure has "that certain something" that elevates it above the other two. Though the last is also QUITE QUITE detailed!!!

Presentation (to my mind) is not reaching its optimum, though, as the two blues (sky in 1 and sky in 2) don't like to be put one next to the other (well, that is my feeling here).

Actually in the spider one, that's not the sky! It's the edge of my pool. You will not believe the angle I had to get for that shot.

But you managed to un-crick your neck all right???
GOOD! :D

#2 is by far the most eye catching of the bunch. #1 from the opposite angle with the same DOF, so the out of focus flower in the foreground would become in the background, may be a better composition. Nice work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back