What's new

Are these portfolio worthy?

caseysrt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_DSC6814.webp$_DSC6836.webp$_DSC6905.webp$_DSC6984.webp
 
I would like the second one if you hadn't cut her head out of the frame.
 
Not for me, but of course YMMV. Don't care for the poses and angles in 1,2 and 4. In 3 her face is dark and I'd tighten the crop.
 
I probably wouldn't use them... I still don't have many of my own that I would put in a portfolio.
 
I think the 4th on would have been unique if in a field with hay bales. Try blurring the house or doing something to distract from the house. I like the creative idea!
 
well do you have better examples? If these are your best then what else will be in your port. As you improve, replace.
 
In general, I would say not, HOWEVER, you didn't mention what sort of portfolio. Photographer's fashion/glamour/portrait/or? Model's? Or?????
 
Portfolio = bait.

What "fish" are you trying to catch?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom