LuckySo-n-So TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 448 Reaction score 0 Location Baton Rouge, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 10, 2009 #16 Thanks!!! I have a couple of his books already. I'll add this one to the collection.
C coreduo TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 329 Reaction score 0 May 10, 2009 Banned #17 I wonder how it looks in infrared filter. Try it. Maybe you'll have another beauty aside from that. Or monochrome. But the picture is awesome.
I wonder how it looks in infrared filter. Try it. Maybe you'll have another beauty aside from that. Or monochrome. But the picture is awesome.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC May 10, 2009 #18 I love this image! Great title, colors, and composition!
N nymtber TPF Noob! Joined Mar 13, 2006 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location Sodus, NY May 14, 2009 #19 First I thought: Overprocessed. But after looking at it and just taking it in, it really does look very neat and surely looks like it could be out of the movie Cars! I would like to see another shot with less DOF... might look nice as well Good job!
First I thought: Overprocessed. But after looking at it and just taking it in, it really does look very neat and surely looks like it could be out of the movie Cars! I would like to see another shot with less DOF... might look nice as well Good job!
SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2009 #20 can i lay down in that grass?....god it looks lush! loving the colors in this image! awesome job!
M malkhaz TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2009 #21 Wow, it is really impressive - looks like a cartoon!
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 14, 2009 #22 I think it looks vivid, but not overprocessed. Love the title! After a spat with my lawn guy recently, our backyard looked a lot like that (until yesterday). Green as green could be.
I think it looks vivid, but not overprocessed. Love the title! After a spat with my lawn guy recently, our backyard looked a lot like that (until yesterday). Green as green could be.