Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #1 Larger copy here No ya little bastard, I'm your grand daddy REVISED
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #2 lol, I like it on concept alone.
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #3 Ha ha .. too funny!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Oh yeah, they are both Kodak cameras.
Saint-Brown TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #5 lol, that is funny..... I didn't know what to think when I saw the title.
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 #6 Are you my Daddy? Click to expand... No, but I play one on TPF. Great concept Battou. Very original.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks jstuedle said: No, but I play one on TPF. Great concept Battou. Very original. Click to expand... Lol, I wonder how many people will get that reference and thanks.
Thanks jstuedle said: No, but I play one on TPF. Great concept Battou. Very original. Click to expand... Lol, I wonder how many people will get that reference and thanks.
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Jan 28, 2008 #8 Clever!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 The concept started when I saw the small tripod at rite aid, it's only a couple inches in size, and the larger one is only eleven inches. Couple that with the age gap of the two cameras (Signet 40 - 1956-1959, C743 - current).
The concept started when I saw the small tripod at rite aid, it's only a couple inches in size, and the larger one is only eleven inches. Couple that with the age gap of the two cameras (Signet 40 - 1956-1959, C743 - current).
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #10 Awesome.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #11 That was freaking halarious! Thanks for the laugh!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks for the look guys :mrgreen: Additional------------------------- Link to larger copy added to first post
Thanks for the look guys :mrgreen: Additional------------------------- Link to larger copy added to first post
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #13 HAHA, that's awesome.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Thanks And to think I almost put this in S&B, I was not expecting it to go over this well.
Sirene TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2008 #15 Haha, amazing