What's new

Are you my Daddy?

I'm debating on reshooting this with a level horizon and framing it in a similar way to My Film is Dead picture.

Should I or no?
 
LOL. I was expecting to see, perhaps, two differently sized dogs or something and when I saw the cameras I burst out laughing! This is really good - cool idea.
 
haha thats great
 
lol, i can just imagine a huge SLR on a big tripod just out of the frame, overlooking them both!
 
that picture made me go "awwwww" :lol:
 
lol, i can just imagine a huge SLR on a big tripod just out of the frame, overlooking them both!

That Idea had crossed my mind as well (captioned "and that guy up there is god") but I don't have a Kodak SLR.....Did Kodak even make an SLR. Then again I could use one of the old Kodak six series, they're a dime a dozen round here. but I opted with the smaller two camera image, I felt it would be easier to understand.
 
Pixar?

I like it! Very fun image!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom