have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.urbantribes.net/index.html

this is soo like me, and my views on the 'familial unit':

On a personal quest to find out why he is still single well into his thirties, Ethan Watters goes searching for answers, and along the way makes an extraordinary discovery about his generation.

While taking stock of his life, Watters realizes that he only has to look as far as his own social circle to see that he is not alone. Rather than settle down into traditional families, he and his friends have formed an Urban Tribe -- an intricate community of young people who live and work together in various combinations, form regular rituals, and provide the support of an extended family.

basically it goes on to say that gen-xers (like me ;)) look to friends for support, nuturing and motivation, they form very family like bonding but with judgement or expectation found in 'traditional families'.

as a matter of fact, in a strange way, I feel like the photoforum is one of my tribes - damn i don't know how I feel about chase being the chief though!

Well you guys haven't officially adopted me into the core TPF family but I see you guys as a sort of extention of my relative circle :wink:

ignore chase
hes just trying to spam so he can get a bigger post count than me

canon fan you are already part of the family whether you like it or not.

manda said:
ignore chase

You've done very well, too, babe! :wink:

Yes, we're all a great big dysfunctional global family! :hug: With Chase at the head of the table, and MD at the head of the children's table! :twisted:

terri said:
manda said:
ignore chase

Yes, we're all a great big dysfunctional global family! :hug: With Chase at the head of the table, and MD at the head of the children's table! :twisted:

HA! Maybe thats why I didn't realize I was in the family? I've been sitting in the corner with MD looking at Ceno's avatar the whole time! :roll:

Canon Fan said:
terri said:
manda said:
ignore chase

HA! Maybe thats why I didn't realize I was in the family? I've been sitting in the corner with MD looking at Ceno's avatar the whole time! :roll:

mmmm..ceno... :drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back