What's new

Are you Ready for some Football- Abstracts

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this idea from the current issue of Popular Photography, images were altered so the source isnt recognizeable as not to infringe on copyrights

1
wbo.jpg


2
15wbo-1.jpg


3
13wbo-1.jpg


4
14wbo-1.jpg


5
11wbo-2.jpg


6
4wbo-5.jpg
 
I love how many of their feet have this cartoony running fast look.

hehe
 
can you do that in real life, or is this what happens when you take the photo of a TV?

That last one looks like a it would be a rad oil painting!
 
They're taken off the TV screen, aren't they? You were not there, in the stadium? You were at home? The effect is cool in some, and too blurry (too abstract) to my mind in a few others. 1, 4 and 6 look good. But 6 also gives away that it was taken off the TV screen.

And third_shift|studios --- you can take clearer photos off a TV screen.
 
Thanks for the comments everyone,, yes these images were taken from the TV screen,, I saw this technique in the current issue of Popular Photography, these images were not intended to be "clear" I had various levels of abstraction here, some I wanted to look like an abstract painting, others I left slightly more real with a blaze of abstract color, these images need to be abstract as to not infringe on copyrights with the NFL. Again, just having some fun with a technique that I saw in a magazine and liked some of the results. Thanks again for the comments :sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom