What's new

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday, my wife and I went to the football game in Tampa. It was the Buccaneers vs. the Falcons and we were about 12 rows up from the field on the 24 yard line there abouts. Here are some pictures I made. I wished they were clearer but it's difficult to hand hold a 50-500mm (they wouldn't allow a monopod in the stands). I hope you enjoy them! (There are more in my flickr site if you want to see them).




​
 
Nice. I always wanted to go to Raymond James Stadium
 
Nicely done. The second is my fave.:D
 
My favourite would be the third from the right.
 
Also...what's the rule on cameras there?

Last time I was there...I thought there were no pro cameras allowed....so I left mine in the car.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom