Are you ready to swap out you Avatar?

I don't like clowns too much, either, but I like avatar-theme-weeks ;).

(But I remember the first time my parents took us all to a circus, and there was this clown act, and he tried to drive a car, which by and by fell apart while he tried to get into it, and each time a light or door or tyre fell off, there was this big loud bang, and I cried and cried and thought the act was horrible and wouldn't he need to be sad about his car falling apart when he wanted to use it? Why was everyone laughing so much at this poor clown? And those horrible bangs! Oh no. Not for me).

9lh0jq.gif

:gun:

Ripper is babysitting for New Years. :lol:
378074169_tETCp-M.jpg

These clowns, they are making me laugh- But that is what they do, yes?

You guys, this was an awesome idea. I made a clown face out of an old goofy portrait:

What do you think?
3155520626_920104ecfc.jpg

Here's the original:
clownfacenormalul0.jpg

As you can see. I had some fun painting my face in photoshop. You guys think it should be my avatar for this "clown day" thing?

Chiller --- you look like Arthus now (Warcraft 3 -- computer game -- the WoW thing!)

all you need is a big frozen sword!

Chiller --- you look like Arthus now (Warcraft 3 -- computer game -- the WoW thing!)

all you need is a big frozen sword!

:lmao::lmao: Now thats funny. I just saw a shot of him. Gheesh...I should have dug out one of my swords. The closest I have to that is my Medusa sword. :lol: Wish I had his money tho.........hmmmmmm....do video game characters even make money?

Most reactions

Back