Are you tired of the baby photos yet?? (series)

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Baby Hand #2... :)

_MG_0906_edited.jpg

TIRED OF THEM! No way!!! Can't get enough! I'd like to know more about these close-up filters, too. What exactly are they? And how much? :)

Great detail! You're starting to make me miss those newborn days...they grow so fast!

Are you kidding...? You're doing such a great job with these, not to mention such a charming little subject.... :love:

Love this little hand. These tight crops and shallow DOF pics are just gorgeous. :)

Like Alison just said, I think you're starting to get to all of us moms here with these images!! :lol: Keep 'em coming!

core_17 said:
I'd like to know more about these close-up filters, too. What exactly are they? And how much? :)

Closeup filters are basically just magnifying lenses that screw on tothe front of your normal lens. I got a 3-piece set of a +1, +2,and +4 for about $40 or so. If I remember correctly these weretaken with the +4 and +1 stacked.

terri said:
Like Alison just said, I think you're starting to get to all of us moms here with these images!!

...um...not just the moms! I'm not ready for motherhood...not for a few years..I've been saying time and again that I'm not having any til 28 at the youngest...But your whole series is making the whole ticking biological clock thing happen..(no, this doesn't mean I'm gonna get myself knocked up! I'm STILL gonna wait til 28!)

Keep em comin, Shark!

Oh...and thanks for the info! I'm gonna have to put that on my wishlist, right after the 50mm 1.8! :D

Awww. You got my favourite part!! The little fingernails!!

No way am I getting tired of these. Each one is superb. Keep 'em coming!

Most reactions

Back