jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oh my - the dandelions are out! It's definitely the start of spring down there. :icon_sunny: 70F doesn't sound bad at all.

That first shot is great!

35F here with a "real feel" of 25F. It snowed about an inch this afternoon, and my three little green shoots poked through. :)

Oh my - the dandelions are out! It's definitely the start of spring down there. :icon_sunny: 70F doesn't sound bad at all.

That first shot is great!

35F here with a "real feel" of 25F. It snowed about an inch this afternoon, and my three little green shoots poked through. :)
Thanks! I was tired of not being able to go out and get any shots, and with it nice and sunny, I decided to get some of the dandelions. I'm wondering if focusing on the second seed head instead of the first would look better, with the closest and furthest ones oof. I'll have to try that tomorrow if the dogs don't blow on all of them... 😁

Nice - already gone to seed.

How 'bout a shot of my snowblower and Sifto ice-melting salt? Not a good look for Spring...

Last edited:
Well some people will brag about anything. I'm still looking out at puddles, grey skies and grass that's still growing after a mild Winter but is too wet to cut. Nice shots.

Not what I expected but I like it! I came to be in the mid 1940's and we called them puff balls! haven't heard them called that in years. I'm thinking lions refer's to Dandy Lions? Seem's like I have to spray them out of my yard on a regular basis!

I expected a statue, or a trip to the zoo! lol

Nice set of photos.

Well some people will brag about anything. I'm still looking out at puddles, grey skies and grass that's still growing after a mild Winter but is too wet to cut. Nice shots.
😁 Around here, the risk is to fall to the temptation to believe it won't freeze again and start planting things. I'll enjoy the sunny, tolerable days while I can get them, the months of inferno season are not far off. Thanks!
Not what I expected but I like it! I came to be in the mid 1940's and we called them puff balls! haven't heard them called that in years. I'm thinking lions refer's to Dandy Lions? Seem's like I have to spray them out of my yard on a regular basis!
Yeah, the title was a little misleading play on words. My oldest son has prevailed on me not to spray, due to the impact on pollinators, which I get. No pollinators means no opportunities for butterfly and bee shots, among other critters.
I expected a statue, or a trip to the zoo! lol

Nice set of photos.
Thanks! Trip to the zoo is coming.
Nice shots.
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back