Argentina v. Mexico in the stands

cathmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't think I managed to capture the absolutely electric atmosphere in the stands for this match, but I caught a few good shots.
What can I say, I was watching much more intently than I was photographing!
Thanks for looking.
IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

the fisrt one is lieka sea of people!

I like the first two. #1 makes me think of Andreas Gursky. Gotta print that BIG! I think #2 would make a good pano by cropping the top below the white line and the bottom just above the left guys' head. The cap on the right is still there, but getting above that is too high. That way it becomes more about the 3 people watching the field.

Actually, since you're marked as OTE, I'll show you what I mean. I also boosted the contrast with a slight curve and did a little color adjustment.

IMG_2365-mod.jpg

The crop isn't perfect there, but it's something to play with. I should have left a touch more room on the right, but the women's hair might have intruded.

Thanks for the edits Mark since I hadn't taken time to edit myself (obviously). The crop is great - I'll be playing with that as it's one of my favorite shots of the whole trip. Thanks also for the link...interesting stuff...
Mr. Mattieu - I'm glad you liked the pics. Your own national team isn't so bad either ;) Zidane's play against Brazil was one of the best things in the tournament, IMO. (How he went out was too bad though...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back