IMG_8624_share.jpg

IMG_8623_share.jpg

IMG_8610_share.jpg

IMG_8550_share.jpg

IMG_8843_share.jpg

IMG_8575_share.jpg

IMG_8558_share.jpg

IMG_8570_share.jpg

The POVs are getting better and better the further we get to the end. Crazy angles, too, I wish I was more creative in the angle-and-POV section in my photography! Lovely colours, too. Blue and yellow just go together PERFECTLY (mixed they would create green - maybe that is why I think so :wink: :lol: !??!) ... must now go explore your other aspen photos ... this morning's sky came into my way of looking at your photos any sooner ;).

ohh number 1
I like number 1 that angle is just mad
number 1 all the way

and 7 and 8

but number 1 the most

1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8

Nice sitting here watching the leaves fall. Great photos!

What's up with 4? I'd like to take some breadcrumbs and explore. Any ground shots?

Ok, and 2 & 7. All of 'em. Wish we had seasons on this end of the desert. All we got is summer and not summer.

I like 7 most, good composition of the one aspen reaching for the corner...

Thanks everybody, glad your still digging the fall colors. :)
abraxas said:
What's up with 4? I'd like to take some breadcrumbs and explore. Any ground shots?
not sure, it was the edge of a huge meadow, the ground where I was standing was just brown grass like in the rest of the shots. The denseness of the forest edge was just calling for a nice tight crop. This was early in the day, and there wasn't much color there so I didn't explore around too much, I wanted to get up the hill further where all the color was.
abraxas said:
Wish we had seasons on this end of the desert. All we got is summer and not summer.
Phoenix and the lower deserts are the same way. I'm enjoying the "not summer" season right now, only 80F today. :sun: Occassionally I can head up to Flagstaff or the Rim country to find some seasons.

Most reactions

Back