What's new

Arizona light rail, cloudy day lake shot,

35mm4me

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
222
Reaction score
55
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Camera=1960’s Rollei 35-s
Film= Kodak Tri-X 400 black andwhite


$8081-14A - Copy1.webp
 
Ah, the good old Rollei35 - makes me all nostalgic.
My immediate thought as to the composition of this photo is that it nags me that the bridge divides the frame you chose (it is cropped wide, apparently) into a top and a bottom half, while I'd much rather see a 1:3/2:3 division. The sky is not so awfully interesting...
 
Thanks.
Sky was cloudy just white kind of boring. But I canre crop thanks. Will show re crop….

 
Ah, the good old Rollei35 - makes me all nostalgic.
My immediate thought as to the composition of this photo is that it nags me that the bridge divides the frame you chose (it is cropped wide, apparently) into a top and a bottom half, while I'd much rather see a 1:3/2:3 division. The sky is not so awfully interesting...

here is the orig.

$8081-14A new1.webp
 
Ah, the good old Rollei35 - makes me all nostalgic.
My immediate thought as to the composition of this photo is that it nags me that the bridge divides the frame you chose (it is cropped wide, apparently) into a top and a bottom half, while I'd much rather see a 1:3/2:3 division. The sky is not so awfully interesting...

Original picture posted.
Better proportion?
 
Yes, I think so, even though the sky was not "quite" your friend on that day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom