Arizona Meetup?

Erm, yeah, a Hooters. Their chicken fingers suck. :p

Who's talking about chicken?

BTW - Mitica has the most wonderful turkey & pesto sandwiches!

Who's talking about chicken?

BTW - Mitica has the most wonderful turkey & pesto sandwiches!

I LOVE pesto. I had a whole plot of basil when I lived in Philly.

I LOVE pesto. I had a whole plot of basil when I lived in Philly.

The pesto I use tastes great and fresh. Comes from the East Coast, I think from MA.

I am thrilled y'all are coming!:heart:

I promise to not check the ID, our coffees are so good, any better and they'd be deemed illegal.:wink:

One word of caution for you caffeine addicts: our iced coffee comes with a warning, you will stay up all night! I brew it cold system and pull out all the caffeine from the beans. You have been warned!

mmmm....need more caffeine....

I stopped by there the other afternoon to pick up a mocha, but the shop was closed already! I was very sad. I'll just have to have 2 on Saturday... :p

mmmm....need more caffeine....

I stopped by there the other afternoon to pick up a mocha, but the shop was closed already! I was very sad. I'll just have to have 2 on Saturday... :p

Aww... Sorry V, we do close at 2pm these days, not many visitors after that and I don't like burning the AC for nuthin'...

I'll be happy to make you double the mocha on Saturday.:)

BTW, on Saturday I'll stay as long as it's needed, no need to hurry.

The pesto I use tastes great and fresh. Comes from the East Coast, I think from MA.

I am thrilled y'all are coming!:heart:

I promise to not check the ID, our coffees are so good, any better and they'd be deemed illegal.:wink:

One word of caution for you caffeine addicts: our iced coffee comes with a warning, you will stay up all night! I brew it cold system and pull out all the caffeine from the beans. You have been warned!

I knew you made the BEST coffee! ;)

I have a stupid coffee question, is there a name for a 50/50 mix of milk and coffee with a ton of sweetener

Cafe au lait is 50/50 steamed milk and coffee I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back