Sweet shot! Is that at Big White? I like the processing, though if it were me I'd be inclined to bump up the black point slightly, and increase local saturation on the riders jacket.
Nice job, I suggest that next time you take several steps to your right if possible (assuming this doesn't put you right in the path of other skiiers, of course!), your subject is a bit lost in the image due to his position in the frame, and the trees behind him.
@fokker that was at the back side of Silver Star, about a 20 min hike from the chairlift. Apparently its one of the few places on the mountain where you can get out of the trees to get a good backdrop.
@Black Sheep, thanks for the tip on positioning. Figuring out where to be to isolate the riders has been a bit of a challenge. Luckily I will be able to get back to the same location again to try some different angles.