Armadillo!!

TheDanishDanger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently moved to Texas, and of course, had to go out and find the state animal which wasn't too hard at all. Enjoy!

5x7stand.jpg

resizearm.jpg

Nice shots, but man I hate these things. I've had a running battle with them over the last few years. Even one can do some serious damage to a lawn over night.The only thing I'm shooting is a 12 ga with 00.

Last edited:
Nice set. Possum on the half-shell.

Cute, these things are totalky foriegn to me! I do remember the first time I was in the states, there were loads of them as road kill. Me and my sister played a game to see how many we could spot!

I haven't seen one in years! From NY so I won't until the next trip south.

Great set. I used to see them as speed bumps on the road in Mississippi and Texas.

Last edited:
i see them periodically here in Florida....usually flat on a road.

I have seen them many times long ago in the woods of southern Mississippi. It seems they are just about blind (or extremely focused on what is right in front of them) and will, if you are still and quiet, walk right over your feet. Picked up by the tail they will try with all their might to scratch you severely. I do not recommend this. It was a learning experience for a foolish young man. Cool photos, by the way.

Most reactions

Back