Army graduation photograph

Alexandtheng

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well i'm quite new here, so most of you won't know me. however, i was posting on some boards that i've been on longer and thought i'd share a little more about myself to you guys as well.

I've served in the army (mandatory) for the last 2 years, and am finally graduating! i've learnt a lot of things and have grown a lot, so i am extremely grateful for everything the army has taught me.

anyway just a pic from my graduation parade. Only us and the commandos get to wear this attire for graduation parades, so it was definitely a privilege to be in it!

buddy & i, i'm on the right.

965277_10151874835980668_1225234351_o.jpg

Attachments

• $1151042_547633965292535_125665635_n.jpg
    $1151042_547633965292535_125665635_n.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 89
VERY Smart! Love the beret. Beret's usually look like a cross between a half melted frisbee and a pancake but yours looks great!
BTW, what's the rifle? I'm about 30 years out of date on firearms. Last time I did rifle drill it was with a .303 Lee Enfield. :lmao:

VERY Smart! Love the beret. Beret's usually look like a cross between a half melted frisbee and a pancake but yours looks great!
BTW, what's the rifle? I'm about 30 years out of date on firearms. Last time I did rifle drill it was with a .303 Lee Enfield. :lmao:

It's a Styger. Not sure the model. But a very cool system for sure. Long barrel precision in a short package.

It's a Styger. Not sure the model. But a very cool system for sure. Long barrel precision in a short package.
What runnah wishes he was! :greenpbl:

Very sharp uniforms (the uniforms themselves). Congratulations! Leaving military service can be an adventure on its own - good luck!

thanks! it's a "home-grown" SAR 21 rifle.() small built (like the people who are using them) and light as hell (under 5 kg). My buddy got to train with some marines last year and they said our rifles were light like toys:p

Very sharp uniforms (the uniforms themselves). Congratulations! Leaving military service can be an adventure on its own - good luck!

thank you! yeah, my first thought is who's going to feed me every month!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back