What's new

Around Back

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
out in the snow today...snapped a couple uptown.

98508006_7cfa506dda_o.jpg


98509139_e9863af432_o.jpg
 
Very nice color contrast. The snow really helps the first one, if it were dirty concrete instead of white snow I don't think it would've worked as well. And I like the crookedness of the second shot. Where does that door lead? It's so out of place, I can only imagine.
 
It looks too cold. You are brave! The red door against the concrete wall doesn't quite "fit" :/
 
thanks guys:D i know they're nuthin special...been in a bit of a slump lately :(
glad you like them.
 
love the angle of the second! would love to see more contrast on it though
and boy is that cold! thanks for sharing jon... over here the indian summer is on its way!:)
 
Nice shots jon, does look freezing over there, but at least it adds something to the shot. Over here its just cold for no reason :lmao:
 
thanks for the comments :D
I did up the contrast in the second a little...think the snow blowing by added to the lower contrast there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom