Around the Lake

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I normally walk the dog around this lake so thought I would get a shot of it. Well part of it at least.

around the lake.jpg

Pretty, looks like a good spot to fish.

Nice pic! A "Saltie Free" zone I take it??? Perth? (Every time I see water now I think of crocs and alligators, ugh!)

Nice pic! A "Saltie Free" zone I take it??? Perth? (Every time I see water now I think of crocs and alligators, ugh!)

All the crocs are way up in the north of Australia. All we have to look out for are Tiger snakes and dugites.

Occasionally someone is taken by a great white shark while swimming in the ocean.

So really we have nothing to worry about ;)

Beautiful blue skies and love the cloud reflections.

All the crocs are way up in the north of Australia. All we have to look out for are Tiger snakes and dugites.

Occasionally someone is taken by a great white shark while swimming in the ocean.

lol! I sense you were joking with the great white comment so please allow me. Sharks aren't dangerous ..... when they don't misidentify you or take that pesky test bite that bites you in half. :icon_thumright:

lol! I sense you were joking with the great white comment so please allow me. Sharks aren't dangerous ..... when they don't misidentify you or take that pesky test bite that bites you in half. :icon_thumright:

Yes unfortunately once it has bitten both your legs of having a test bite you are screwed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back