1- You could of improved the shot by getting in closer to the flowers to get a bit more detail. You seem too far out, so I'm not sure what the subject is. Maybe even getting lower down. And possibly shooting at a wider aperture to make the background go blurry, to focus more on the flower. I'm assuming the flowers were your subject here. There is alot of grass and other stuff that makes the image very busy.
2- Clean image, but I'm not keen on the flag placement in the frame. Again, slightly closer in might work. I feel that the space up on top is empty and useless. The flag gets my eye and then I move to the moon, in a straight line from left to right. Not sure what else to really do here. But exposure is nice and I like the little ripples in the flag
3- Again, you are too far away and shooting at too small of an aperture which has the background sharp, taking away from your subject. there is alot of empty space on top that doesnt add to the image. If it doesnt add, look at removing it by getting in close and having the dog framed a little higher up to the right. This would also help seeing his face and eyes a bit more
4- This is pretty interesting. You are going to shoot me, but I'd love a close up of that bottom of the pipe. I do like the use of lines in the brick wall though. If only that pipe wasn't on the ground (which I dont like), the play on the bricks, white wall and the rust without the ground would of been interesting
5- Closeup dog picture. Ear is cut off, too much head space and distracting background.
Overall, and take my opinion for what it is, I think you should work on filling your frame a bit more with your subject, watching your backgrounds by chosing better shooting angles. Get in closer!!!!
Keep up the practice
