Let me at um', Daddy... (C&C)

nola.ron

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was very impromptu, but I thought it would make an interesting image with an interesting perspective. Jumped in behind my dog and snapped this. Had time for a couple more actuations and was hoping for a better pose from the bird but this was the best I got before my dog scared it away. Anyways, C&C please.. I'm reading the The Photographer's Eye right now and trying to get better at "seeing" a good image.

untitled-25-2 by nola-ron, on Flickr

I like it. The dog leash is tight which helps the image a lot. He's ready.... Hey, I bought that book too!

I really like it. The bird's position shows how oblivious he was of the dog at that moment. ;)

Thanks guys!

I like it. The dog leash is tight which helps the image a lot. He's ready.... Hey, I bought that book too!

I agree. the tight rope adds to this alot. I like it.

Well seen. You sure you needed the book? ;)

LOL oh yes... out of probably 3-4k actuations, I maybe have 5 that I actually like. This is one of them :(. My last 2 C&C posts garnered no comments at all so I still have a long road ahead of me. This shot though, I just FELT it as soon as I saw it. I was actually standing on the opposite side of my dog and the angle and shot just kind of appeared in my head, so I jumped into it. Hopefully this will become more frequent as I continue studying and learning.

LOL oh yes... out of probably 3-4k actuations, I maybe have 5 that I actually like. This is one of them :(. My last 2 C&C posts garnered no comments at all so I still have a long road ahead of me. This shot though, I just FELT it as soon as I saw it. I was actually standing on the opposite side of my dog and the angle and shot just kind of appeared in my head, so I jumped into it. Hopefully this will become more frequent as I continue studying and learning.

I'm in the same boat as you nola.ron. Starting to practice more. I also just picked up the book "Learning to See Creatively" that was recommeded on another thread and really like it so far!

I'm in the same boat as you nola.ron. Starting to practice more. I also just picked up the book "Learning to See Creatively" that was recommeded on another thread and really like it so far!

I got that one last night too! Going to start It next. Heard mostly good things about it.

That's easy to fix. Just do a little selective coloring, some direct flash, and mention you're going to shoot a wedding on the weekend. For $500 plus CD with all the rights. Guaranteed minimum four pages of response. ;)

Most reactions

Back