Around the world!!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love to travel!!! So take me on a trip around the world!! Post a picture and tell us where you were!!
Kauai, Hanalei Bay
6281329443_31f9230f1e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nam Khan (River Khan), Luang Prabang, Laos

The relationship to the one above is pretty clear - water, beauty,

This is one of my favorite places in one of my favorite countries. Laos is quiet , laid back and with really only two tourist attractions, The Plain of Jars and Luang Prabang. Luang Prabang is a World Heritage city in the center of northern Laos and it is set on a spit of land that borders two rivers, the River Khan and the Mekong.
The city is filled with beautiful temples and shrines. I loved to sit in one of the little restaurants set above the River Khan and watch the traffic on the river and the people crossing the bridges to the little villages that surround the city.

More pictures of Laos here

LP2_00160-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Mishele, phenomenal image to start off the thread. Love the colors and composition.

Sequoias in Northern California:

LeavesTurningSunset.jpg

To get to Califonia from the UK it's a shorter trip to go through the Panama Canal if traveling by boat...

400631695.jpg

Here's a different perspective from up over the forest canopy to see the canal...
400631780.jpg

Last edited:
And wave to the people sipping their drinks in Acapulco, Mexico...

400631858.jpg

...then take a leap of faith.
400631857.jpg

Am I the only one who can't read the phrase "Around The World" without hearing that Daft Punk song in my head?

/tangent

Nice shots everyone :)

mishele said:
Taro Fields on Kauai

Awesome! I'm actually heading there on Saturday.

Do you know of any ancient sculptures or ruins there? I've done research but haven't found anything yet.
Im familiar with the Waimea canyon, the Napali Coast and the Princeville Light tower.
Would you have any other suggestions?

Edit: I love the photo as well ;)

God I'm jealous. I've never left the US. Lol. (slaps self in head....) eventually I'll have time and $$ to go all over. This is kinda sad being excited to go to Florida when I see all these cool exotic places.

My suggestion to you is to go buy the book Kauai Revealed!!! Amazing book!! It never left myside!!!
We didn't visit any ruins....=( And I don't know of any. If you like hiking, there is plenty of it on the island!! Enjoy your trip!! If you have any more Q's PM me!! I would love to try to help. (GET THAT BOOK!!!)

Most reactions

Back