Around the world!!

With that one - "Cow" - I guess you blew us all away with the amount of photos you started it with! Wow. Can't say I ever noticed that one being launched, though I'm pretty familiar otherwise with things going on here in the Themes, but two years ago I was a bit "out of the loop" what with TPF and so on, which may be why. It seems like with my limited mod possibilities, I can no longer merge threads, else I'd put the two together. Actually, I like your idea of having just ONE photo for each place, though that'd have me sieve and sieve and sieve through my travel photos in order to find THAT ONE! Would be a good exercise on "choosing the right", though.

A few shots from my wife's trip to somewhere in Germany.

$_DSC1991web.jpg

$_DSC2080web.jpg
$_DSC1992web.jpg

I don't travel much.

Port Tobacco, Maryland

The Tidal Basin, Washington, DC

Mystic, Connecticut

Last edited:
Thanks Jaemie, we were driving through the park when I saw one of the goats. I slammed on the brakes hopped out and ended up hanging onto a small tree and leaning out over the canyon to take a one handed shot. It scared the hell out of my wife, she's afraid of heights and was in tears when I got back to the car. :)

Thanks Jaemie, we were driving through the park when I saw one of the goats. I slammed on the brakes hopped out and ended up hanging onto a small tree and leaning out over the canyon to take a one handed shot. It scared the hell out of my wife, she's afraid of heights and was in tears when I got back to the car. :)

omg.. Your poor wife. Well, you got a heck of a shot, but geez, be careful. ;)

Trunk Bay, St. John
trunk.jpg

Hull, North England, "The Deep" (Maritime Museum)

018_Hull-TheDeep von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Visby on Gotland (Swedish island in the Baltic Sea)

1785u_Visby_HDR_wsz-frame von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

London

0803_wsz-framed von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Hadrian's Wall, North England/Scotland

048 von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Carrickfergus Marina and Belfast/N-Ireland in background

187 von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Chicago

0164_12-June_Chicago von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Venice/Italy

247_Venedig_LaGondola von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Most reactions