What's new

Around Town Nature

Scott 8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I took picture #1 this weekend and picture #2 today on a bike ride. Let me know what you think.

#1
Weeds
Weeds



#2
Parkway+Paradise



I also just got my gallery up and running www.scottwilliamsgallery.com/

Any feedback is appreciated!
 
Last edited:
Agree about the "proof". Love the reflection. The reflected sky looks fantastic.

Was a circular polarizer used on this? I really need to get myself a circular polarizer.
 
Ok, I have had several comments about the Proof so I removed them completely from my site www.scottwilliamsgallery.com and from the pictures above.

Thanks for the advise.

I did not use a circular polarizer, these shots are HDR.
 
i like the second one the best the water helps to break the scenery up i think
 
impressive pictures..
 
That second one is fantastic. For me, a great landscape picture is one with a moody sky, and you captured it brilliantly.
 
that's nice!great shot!
 
Nice shots.

Where do you live where you can take a "bike ride" and get scenery like this.......:drool:
 
Alot of the photos are taken in and round Folsom, CA.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom