MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 17, 2006 #1 I took quite a few shots yesterday of this flower arrangement and cannot decide if I like them or not...anyway, here are 3 of them...
I took quite a few shots yesterday of this flower arrangement and cannot decide if I like them or not...anyway, here are 3 of them...
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 17, 2006 #2 I like them for the most part, but there's something about the lighting that seems off a little.... maybe it was the white balance?
I like them for the most part, but there's something about the lighting that seems off a little.... maybe it was the white balance?
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeah, i bumped it a little to make the flowers more vibrant, because they looked so dull at the normal white balance. By the way..the flowers are very yellow and orange to begin with...
yeah, i bumped it a little to make the flowers more vibrant, because they looked so dull at the normal white balance. By the way..the flowers are very yellow and orange to begin with...
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #4 nice great lighting and tones :thumbup:
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jan 17, 2006 #5 Love the last one.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Jan 17, 2006 #6 i like them all!! but my favorite is number 3 :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #7 Cool shots. I really like the last one best.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 18, 2006 #8 Great shots...again Love the last one, no critique really...