arrggg

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i found this cell phone i wanted, So i try to go and get it and i'll be if every store in the city aint sold out. :cry::cry::cry:

Ever want something you cant find. blah!

Yeah, happened with Nintendo Wii for a long, long time. That and the D300. And the 70-200 lens. And the iPhone. Lucky for me, I got the last iPhone, D300, and Nintendo Wii. Score one for me. That lens though, it never is in stock at the local camera store. I'll have to find it online...oh wait, it's sold out online too. HAHA.

You'll get the phone soon, don't you fret. Don't let it stress you out, won't get the phone in your hands any faster. But yeah, I do know your pain in a way, good luck to you.

It's still happening with the Wii. We get daily phone calls at Target asking us if we have them in (we never do, unless it's pictured in the ad and we get a shipment, which is subsequently sold out the morning the ad starts)

So i found this cell phone i wanted, So i try to go and get it and i'll be if every store in the city aint sold out. :cry::cry::cry:

Ever want something you cant find. blah!

Don't worry, you've come to the right place. Just give it half an hour and there will be yet another muppet err... I mean vendor along with just the thing you're looking for...

Dont even get me started!

Lol wonder what you were looking for.

Well lucky for me I found a store(close to me) with one that's willing to hold it for me for 24 hours. I guess they're going quick cause its a new style. Hopefully my husband will pick it up for me tonight while I'm at school! :)

How did they get called "Cell" phones . . .I thought that if you were inside jail it was one place you wouldn't be allowed one.

Just been looking for a 21 in TV - to find the one I wanted had been discontinued by Sony although it still shows on their web site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back