Art Show

mortallis288

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what is one suppose to wear to a college art show? my photography teacher in high school and my girlfriends ceramic teacher is in an art show and we are thinking about going. But what should we wear?

One step up from jeans & tee shirts. I'd say "business casual" without worrying about jackets.

But the all-black thing would be fun, too..... :lol:

if you're doing the all black thing don't forget your beret ;)

Make sure you talk about the social or political importance of your pictures even if there is none. Be sure to mention Freudian symbolism and analyze your stuff to death.

o it wasnt my stuff, it was my teachers and we ended up not going, my girlfriend wasn't in the mood to go look and go oooooo ahhhhhhh fablous, i do like the all black thing though

After all the time it took LP to come up with appropriate attire for you, you didn't even go. Tsk tsk.

Make sure you talk about the social or political importance of your pictures even if there is none. Be sure to mention Freudian symbolism and analyze your stuff to death.

In prep for your next show, read about Jacques Derrida and his pholosophy of deconstructionism and post modernism. If you get a good rap going with this, you can probably leave off the goatee, beret and cigarette and people will still hate you.

Most reactions

Back