What's new

Artsy or trash?

stellar_gal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this tonight and my eye keeps going back to it as I go through the images. I can name a hundred things wrong with it, besides it being fuzzy and underexposed a little, but I keep thinking I like it in an artsy sort of way. Can't put my finger on what I like exactly. Any thoughts or should I trash it?

IMG_7409a.jpg


Thanks!
 
I actually like it, don't love it... but there is something about I'm really feeling. Keep it!
 
You know what I like about this one.......the eyelashes. When I first look at this photo thats what I see. Still a keeper.
 
I do love his lashes and they are quite long. I was trying to focus on them, but I was too close and so its blurry for that reason and the DOF was very narrow as well, adding more interest I think. Think I'll keep it anyway and glad you agree. Thanks for your comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom