What's new

As the Earth Spins

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Navigating life as the world spins beneath our feet we must keep stepping forward.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one, thanks for taking a look!


IMG_5715bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Ha! Perfect! Thanks John :)
It makes me uncomfortable to look at but I can't not look especially at her feet, I keep expecting something to move.
 
Excellent, little bunny. Less foreground and more structure accentuates the path beyond.
bunny_zps463459a0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Thanks Eddie and thanks for the edit. I do like where you went with this but it loses a bit of the "spin" for me, that may not be a bad thing lol but I really like that "feeling" I get from it.
 
Pretty good image. Good enough that it can be cropped pretty heavily and STILL remain a solid image. I enjoyed the "spin" feeling, but also see keyseddie's take as having a nice feel to it as well. I like the slightly more-subtle tones in the original than I do the edit, but I do think splitting the difference would be a good possibility. This is a unique type of image to me, so, I'm not 100% sure exactly how this kind of subject and technique would look the very best in B&W. There's the realistic route and the more-abstracted route, and all the connecting roads in between.
 
Thanks D, yes, there are many ways to translate this into b&w and it seems many are very viable, I like Eddie's edit a lot as an option.
 
Neat.

Weird, but neat.

HI RABBIT!!!
 
Hi Bunny! Weird and neat both work lol Thanks :)
 
Thanks Matt! :)
 
Thanks Paige :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom