Ashlee simpson pulls a Milli Vanilla

HAHA! Just goes to show how little actuall talent people can have and still get record deals. My suggestion? If you can't sing it live don't leave the backroom. What a crock :roll:

Well with all that gigglin and wigglin how could anyone sing? I'm sure she's not the first andwill surely not be the last. I'm not exactly sure who she is anyway. Is she the one who has a show on MTV?

Ah. Wait she's the one with the Tv show...I think?

Both probably...im sure the drummer was the only one who really looked like he was playing..
And...as if her band playd the wrong song....cause you heard singing aswell!

bbbaaaahhhhhhahahahahaaaaa

that is hilarious,
it burns me a bit too though, as a musician myself i could never go for faking it, i work too hard to not be able to actually play for my audience. crazy crazy pop singers lol

Schein said:
bbbaaaahhhhhhahahahahaaaaa

that is hilarious,
it burns me a bit too though, as a musician myself i could never go for faking it, i work too hard to not be able to actually play for my audience. crazy crazy pop singers lol

Amen to that. No pride anymore in the mainstream :roll:

I think most bands fake it during live performances these days. They can either focus on singing well or performing for the audience, they dont usually do both. Also I think 99% of music videos are lip synced as well.

It takes them how many attempts to do it for a cd? A hundred or so per song? :0)

Most reactions

Back