Asking Price for Linhof Medium Format Kit? Help please!

Aleks Niedra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I'm selling the Linhof Technika III kit that I have been using on and off. It used to belong to an uncle, however he passed away several years ago. I currently use a Canon EOS 5D Mark II for almost 100% of my work, and the Linhof kit doesn't get much use. It's been sitting around an awful lot.

I've decided to let go of it - Here's the link to my Craigslist post (which contains information regarding the kit): FS: Linhof Technika Rangefinder Kit

What would be a good ballpark asking price? I've seen Linhof Technika III's resell in the $1000-$1500 range, however the sales usually consist of a the body + 105mm f/2.8 lens. I'm selling the complete outfit.

The condition is good. Everything works properly and it shows *some* signs of use (leather straps, base, etc.)

Thank you in advance for your help!

- Aleks

What a beautiful camera that is. Shame you are not using it. I think your price is good for what you are offering and should have no trouble selling it. Try posting it on PhotoNet, I am sure there are several people there looking for your camera kit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back