~ Aspiring Photographer ~

Farm4chorses

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!! My name is Carly and I'm from PA. I just joined this site today and I'm trying to get my photos out into the world. I am a young girl with a huge passion for photography! Wanted to get my word out and share my passion with other people. I made a LIKE page on Facebook. Please like it and let me know what you think. Its under Making Memories ~ Farm 4C Photography. LIKE it and let me know what you think. Thanks so much :)

Holy Groundhog Day effect.

Carly, if you want the people here to give you an opinion about your images, please do post a few directly on a thread in the forum.

Not many people from here are going to go to your Facebook page and LIKE your images as you are asking, in general things don't work quite that way around here.

question mark ??
=
Carly,If you want critique on your pictures, you'll get much more response if you pick one or two of the best, in your judgement, and post them here (using a link from some hosting site)Lew
And you said:
okay, Thanks!
Instead, you cross posted another thread asking for likes.

Feel free to post images here if you really are interested in hearing other peoples opinions on your pictures.

You'll have fun doing it and learn something in the process!

If you are just looking for people to like your page, well, then, keep doing what you're doing.

Just remember, you already have a captive audience looking at this thread. Give them something to look at.

Where in PA??!!

Sorry just thought it would be easier if I put up my link for people to check it out. Sorry

Most reactions

Back