Website
www.picasaweb.google.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_2145.JPG

DSC_2157.JPG

DSC_2081.JPG

DSC_1940.JPG

#2 and #3 are my favorite. #1 and #4 aren't bad photos but they don't do anything for me. I think if the 2nd duck in number one was facing sideways or towards the camera it would be a more interesting shot to me.

yea, #3 was shot from the cab of a moving truck, we were driving right behind them, #4 was just a random shot, i decided to play with my camera and take a break from sorting my climbing gear. #2 i sh i could have gotten rid of the shadow but oh well, all in all for some random photos from the weekend ish they didn't turn out half bad

DSC_2144.JPG

DSC_2145.JPG

i do think that makes them look alot better, and im just waiting on some nice weather to hold, and ill have some climbing shots up

I like 3&4 best. Maybe because they are the two that caught my interest. Ducks and squirles meh!! Driving a truck through mud is fun and I like the shot with the muddy water flying around an otherwise clean looking truck. The climbing gear is cool because I was thinking about doing something similar one of these days.

I like the squirrel one.

The truck one could go in a Chevy brochure, you might give it a try.

Nice work!

thanks everyone, believe it or not i was in another truck following the truck i was shooting, that was through the windshield, turned out good considering i was shooting in between bumps and with wipers the best i could

thanks everyone, believe it or not i was in another truck following the truck i was shooting, that was through the windshield, turned out good considering i was shooting in between bumps and with wipers the best i could

That was shot through a windshield?! Wow, I never would have guessed. I like the squirrel the best. I'm jealous, I'm always shooting squirrels and never got one that good :(.

Nice job :D

Bekah

yup it was, haha i was just as surprised as you that it came out so well, i guess even the most unlikely shots can turn out good, and with the squirrel, went for a walk at the park with the lady friend and it was very interested in her dog for some reason, we were no more that maybe 5 feet from it and it just kept standing like that and fidgeting haha

Most reactions

Back