What's new

Pics from my last nature hike.

misterjones125 139

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
739
Reaction score
1,600
Location
A2/Ypsilanti
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm on the trails around town every Saturday and Sunday. These are from last Saturday, lotta bees out that day.

IMG_9260.webp
IMG_9266.webp
IMG_9267.webp
IMG_9271.webp
IMG_9276.webp
IMG_9278.webp
IMG_9281.webp
IMG_9289.webp
IMG_9312.webp
IMG_9320.webp
IMG_9341.webp
IMG_9343.webp
IMG_9345.webp
 
Love a good bee pic.

Try and get a wee bit closer to the subjects and the details will pop out.

Great set.

CHEERS
JBO
 
Great set, love the gnome. :)
 
Love a good bee pic.

Try and get a wee bit closer to the subjects and the details will pop out.

Great set.

CHEERS
JBO

Unfortunately I didn't bring any other lenses on the trail with me that day. I was using my Tamron 70-300 and I can't get too close with it (minimum distance is 1.5m).
 
Unfortunately I didn't bring any other lenses on the trail with me that day. I was using my Tamron 70-300 and I can't get too close with it (minimum distance is 1.5m).
You need to develop Ninja powers of invisibility.

Stay low, stay quiet and wear pyjamas :)🥷

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom