What's new

At the edge

I Like It Sideways

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
West Lafayette, IN, and Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lots of PP to get it where it is, but I'm not sure if its done... Any suggestions as to what else I can do with it? Does the lens flare make or break the image? or neither?

ddbfbcdafa84d529d895ddc977c7d60b.jpg
 
umm, not feeling it. Sorry. too much pp, looks sloppy. and the lens flare is just a lens flare.
 
umm, not feeling it. Sorry. too much pp, looks sloppy. and the lens flare is just a lens flare.

This doesn't help me improve, what would you do different?

The horizon is a bit sloppy, I know. As I said, I don't think it's done

You and I have different tastes in PP :)
 
I like it...because it's not something I would shoot. I like the lens flare.
however the front of the car seams to be a bit off. ?
it grabs my eye 2 much...
Deva
 
I don't know if it's appropriate to say that this one is over-photoshopped. It's so heavily stylized that it's going well beyond the reaches of simple photo-editing and moving into photo-art territory. That Miata actually looks like it was painted, which is a neat effect.

It's not my personal style either, but it's an interesting piece. My only real suggestion would be to try and stylize the car's surroundings so the edit work looks a little more cohesive. The car stands out too much at this point and looks unnatural in its settings, despite the overall unnatural look (which I presume was a goal).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom