After much debating with myself, at the end of my day (it is past 11, i.e. past my bedtime ), I am posting this photo after all, taken earlier tonight. Never any chance for sunsets over water here, but well... At least (har-har) we have powerlines. Enjoy.
Such a pity that without a proper zoom lens I had to crop this photo to an extend that makes it all blurry and soft...
The same sunset (slightly different location) yesterday night with no use of the little zoom that my compact digital camera offers me looked like this here
And the photo I used for above is this large in its original size (well, downsized for the web, but not cropped at the edges here), making use of the 3x optical zoom that my little camera lens can offer:
This is one example of photos that makes me long for a) my SLR repaired and b) a DSLR ...