What's new

At the risk of eating my earlier words, Lightning for C&C

MonicaBH

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
181
Reaction score
16
Location
More north of south, but more south of north.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these earlier this evening using a cable release & tripod in "live view"

PP in LR4.

f/8 | ISO 100 | SS 5.3" | 25mm |
7659850538_9b77b55203_c.jpg


f/8 | ISO 100 | SS 10" | 25mm |
7659854300_a2bb1b2a7e_c.jpg
 
I quite like it, but there is a lot of noise and number 2, the horizon is a bit off. And that red dot could be taken out. But good shot
 
Yeah, both of them turned out very noisy when I adjusted the exposure in LR4, and I do notice that I overcompensated when straightening #2. Eff.

The red dot in is a streetlamp that I was using as a marker, lol.

Thank you!
 
Take these back into your editor and tweak the dark side of the curves and most of your noise will go away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom