At the sea

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been reading here for a while now and started to like this communty of very nice and helpful people. And I really like the works that have been posted here, most of them are just great. So, I thought it would be time to jump right in with two pictures taken during a weekend at the Baltic Sea. Have fun.

20050424_moewe.jpg

20050423_gudrun1.jpg

Heya, another German poster around! Great to see you, deveel. Welcome to the Forum (I know, we could speak German here, but that would be unfair to the others, right?)

Isn't the Baltic Sea a wonderful place to take photos?
Ask Mentos from Poland, she knows, too!
Where exactly have you gone to to take these of the sea gull and the boat "Gudrun"?

Hey, thanks for the welcome. The photo of the boat was taken at the Rostock city harbor and the seagull on the Darss peninsula. It took me half an hour to "chase" seagulls until I found one that actually didn't fly away. I should have brought som beradcrumps to lure them ... You're right, it's a great place to take pictures, I got a few other ones, may be I'll post them here.

-deveel-

You should, you should!
And I feel it is high time I travel to the island of Rügen at long last ... have only been there once years and years ago and just in order to catch the ferry boat to Bornholm. From what I know through my friend's photos, it is a GREAT place for photography.

And in telling me about wild animals fleeing from you, you're singing to the choir... don't I know how difficult I am finding to photograph wildlife?

See, that's why I like taking pictures of plants, flowers, boats :) and other not moving things ... I'll post some here once I have some more time. So stay tuned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back